Friday, April 6, 2007

So....for all of you that are interested in my pathetic life plan I finally came up with one. Mostly I'm writing this for Brenden so he'll stop bugging me. Just kidding I love you kid and I know what you're dealing with isn't easy but it'll turn out. I promise.

So...me and Brenden were talking about this and he says that he wants me to have a clear direction for my life so here goes.

I plan to work my ASS off at school, so I can go onto post secondary. I am planning to become a big and small animal veterinarian. After school, I plan to buy a ranch, the location is uncertain...for now. I'll raise Palamino and Aztec horses and Highland and Black Angus cattle. I'm going to marry a cowboy. That's it. Simple. No exceptions, unless I can turn the city boy into a cowboy, maybe. Pre-cowboy would be better. I'm going to have two kids, Joshua and Evelyn. Yeah...that...that's pretty much it. I'll work as a vet. I'm not going to wait until I retire to travel though. Well...that's about it.

It sounds silly, but that's it Brenden. You can relax now.

No comments: